Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blood work#2

I went to blood drawn Thursday, 08-28-08. C (Dr. L's nurse) called me Friday w/results. My HCG is 576 so has a little more than doubled since Monday. Dr. L wants me to continue the progesterone. I was scheduled for my first OB appt on 09-18-08. I'm excited and nervous.

I haven't had any spotting, but I have had slight cramps on and off. Tuesday was really worried b/c I a pain on my lower left side (front & back). I kept thinking ectopic. N..keeps telling me to stop thinking negative but I can't help it. I know that my age and weight can affect my chances of having a healthy baby. My left side was sore for three day. I emailed Dr. L...who called me and said that it's normal to have cramping and aches b/c of the changes my body is going though. She std that when I have my first ultrasound they will check for cysts on my ovaries b/c it can happen b/c of the clomid. Friday I'd didnt feel anything. Today, I awoke feeling very bloated and slight aches that come and go back on both sides. As I sit here typing I feel a slight soreness on the lower left of my back. Maybe it's in my head..but I hope it is nothing serious. Maybe these are signs of just being preggo.

Well Norm went to the work at the UT football game. She wanted me to go w/her but I told her I wanted to stay home to clearn house and watch a movie I rented. So I'm alone this afternoon. I feels nice.

No comments: