Friday, April 24, 2009

38 wks 5 days

Had 38 week appt yesterday. Weight same, blood pressure good, no glucose/protein concerns..Roman's HB was 150.

I'm dilated 1 1/2 cm, still 50% effacced and -2.
My belly's is getting lower..and I'm tired. And Romans moving like he's going to pop out at any time. :-)

Norm has been washing clothes,organizing his room and getting the outside and inside of our home ready for Roman's homecoming. She is definitely "nesting" for me.

We are keeping our fingers crossed that Roman keeps cooking this weekend b/c Dr L is doing the Hill Country Aids ride this weekend and will not be available if i go into labor. Having her there is so important us. She has been there for us from the very beginning.

Tonight we stayed in just the three of us, N, R, and me. It has been so nice to be here at home just enjoying being together...I can't believe in a little more than one week Roman will really be here.

No comments: