Wednesday, April 15, 2009

37 1/2 weeks and counting




Above of pics of Norma playing with the huge baby pacifier balloon from the shower and me at 37 1/2 weeks. :-)

We are still here waiting for Roman. Baby clothes have been washed, Norm's ordered new glasses to have while at the hospital, Roman's bag is packed and I am just about through packing my bag.

Norm'a mom and her aunt came for a visit last week, and will stay with us for another week. It's been nice having them here. I know it means a lot to Norm for her mom to be here especially since Wella's passing. I visited w/my nephews for Easter on Saturday..they are getting so big...I'm going to try to get a recent pic of them so that I can post it on the blog. They are so excited about the baby..they have asked if they can come over to help after Roman comes home from the hospital. I of course told them yes.


I'm really starting to feel tired. I'm getting the braxton hicks contractions more often, feeling a lot more pressure in the lower vajaja area, and I'm swollen like a big tomato.


I had my 2nd baby shower at work on 04-07-09, it was lovely. My co-workers are so sweet and thoughtful. We got so many clothes, blankets, shoes, gift cards and even a hand made wooden child size rocker w/Roman's name on it..it's adorable.

We tried for 3d sono number three and again had no luck...i think we have given up hope that of getting a 3d pic of him. I think we can wait another 18 days to find out. Here are the baby stats

04-09-09 O/B appt.
HB 142
Weight +3 ouch
Pressure# 122/78
Feet super swollen and the Heartburn is back...yuk!!!
1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, -3

Romans is moving a storm and feels so big in there..We have another appt. tomorrow w/a sono.

Below are some pictures of the sweet baby gifts we've gotten from our showers.





1 comment:

R said...

Precious.... I can't believe it's almost time!!