Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost over....


Well, I'm scheduled to take the pregnancy test tomorrow. But I know the results will be BFN...my BBT's dropped like three days ago. Memorial Day was fantastic.. i woke up to the BIG 98.6....my day was fantastic!..I spent the day thinking maybe this could really be happening to me. But Tues my BBT fell to 97.8, Wed 97.7, and today Thurs, 97.4.....My friend Ivonne reminded me that this was like a "trial run". Fact remains that it still hurts. I emailed my doc to see when I can get off the progesterone so AF can come to visit. Our plans are to try again June and this time take clomid. I'm nervous because I'm not sure what to expect. Any advice on how to get through this?


Yesterday, I was feeling so upset and disappointed during my drive to work. I kept thinking, Why do I have to go to work and how am I going to put on my "happy face". Well I got to work early and had time to go on-line to read a couple of posts. I found this wonderful entry by someone also trying to conceive and reading it made me laugh. The post helped me through the day without balling my eyes out at work. My experience this month will only make me/us stronger for next time. ....Thank you Carrie.

No comments: