Sunday, May 25, 2008

TWW


Okay, I'm 1/2 way through two week wait. Trying not to read too much into my symptoms is next to impossible. N keeps telling me to stop b/c I'm gonna stress myself out. She's right, but easier said than done. I'm taking a progesterone supplement, taking a pre-natal vitamin, and keeping up w/acupuncture (my wonderful stress reliever).

The beginning of Week 1 was tough, my side effects from the progesterone were tough...got tired,nauseous, bloating, dizzy, moody, ... I felt really bad. Also throughout the week I felt a lot of minor aches about my ovaries area. Especially the left side. Now, when I had my sonogram before the IUI, my left ovary was so small the nurse didn't even bother measuring it..so I'm not sure why it ached so much? But my symptoms cleared up by Friday. As of now I'm mainly very bloated. My BBT's right after the IUI jumped from 97.5/97.7 to 98.1. But they have stayed steady ranging from 98.0 to 98.2..This morning my BBT increased to 98.3...I hope that's a sign...and they continue to go up.

(Warning..next part mentions bodily functions... please I don't want to offend anyone...but it's an out the ordinary symptom).

Last night N, N's family and I went to a festival in Round Rock to see hear some Tejano music! For lunch I had Greek (lamb gyro, hummus and dolma's) Yummy!!!! After lunch I got bad heartburn and gas (Since starting acupuncture and altering my diet I haven't had heartburn like that in a long long while.). I went home, took a nap, and hoped that I would feel better by the evening. We arrived at the festival about 8:00 pm and picked a nice spot not too close to the stage to set up our chairs. Everyone (except me) gets beer and something to eat. I'm worried about my heartburn so opt to wait to eat. I got my water, sat down and felt myself wanting to toot...I freak out because I'm worried that there will be an unpleasant smell. So I slowing try to let one out but of course I'm GASSY so I chorus some out...I look around and ...NO REACTION from anyone (either in my group or people sitting near by). Everyone is still having a good time. I lean over and ask N, "Did you smell anything?" She replies, "No...why?"....I then whisper, "I'm gassy." She looks at me weird and says, "Don't worry about it"...So the whole night as everyone enjoyed the music and food...I enjoyed myself to water and much needed "relief"...and no one noticed :-) ......thank goodness it was not smelly...

No comments: